There are many reasons why you might want to send an anonymous text. You might want to tell someone how you feel about them anonymously, good or bad. Maybe you want to just have some fun with your friends and spoof your SMS messages so they don’t know who is texting them.
Or an anonymous text can be used for more serious reasons like to alert authorities about illegal activities or to report issues about other employees to your boss.
You might be asking, how do I send an anonymous text online then, is it even possible?
There are a couple great ways you can send a anonymous SMS message online.
1. Use our Free Anonymous Text Website
We’ve built the best free texting system for all the above reasons and more. You can use our system to send as many free anonymous text messages as you want, no charge!
2. Download a Texting App for your Phone
Many apps have been released for your iPhone or Android phone that allow you to send texts through their service. Some of these apps may charge you a small amount to send your messages. Some apps to checkout are listed below:
- Truth – Message your phone contacts anonymously. Unfortunately, Truth makes you register with an email address and password. However, you can use other services like Throwawaymail.com to create a temporary email address to register with.
- Whisper – Whisper is a online community where people share real thoughts and feelings, without using their identities.
- Mustache Private Texting – send text & sms with a new anonymous phone number, ideal for safe private messaging. Mustache Private Texting is also available on Android on the Google Play Store.
That’s just a few ways to take part in anonymous texting.
Remember don’t use anonymous texting, in any form, to stalk someone, send scams or viruses, or perform other illegal activities. You could still be tracked down even if a service or method is advertised as a anonymous service.